Gleneagles Hospital Kuala Lumpur provides you and your loved ones with exceptional care for eye-related diagnosis and treatment. Apart from offering quality service and clinical care, we provide our patients with access to cutting-edge medical technology by using the best diagnostic tools in the industry.
The dedicated team, including the best eye specialists, and excellent facilities ensure you will receive quality care, as we treat and manage various eye conditions and diseases in both adults and children.
The Eye Specialist Clinic aims to provide:
- Comprehensive eye assessment and screening services for all ophthalmic patients.
- Scheduled annual eye examinations.
- Health education (pre and post) for all patients undergoing surgery or procedures.
- A comprehensive treatment plan which will be implemented according to each individual patient’s needs.
The Eye Specialist Clinic also undertakes reporting of departmental Quality Indicators and Risk Management. If you or your loved ones have concerns regarding changes or disturbances with your eyesight, please do not hesitate to set up an appointment with one the best eye specialists at Gleneagles Hospital Kuala Lumpur.
Facilities for Eye Conditions and Diseases at Gleneagles Hospital Kuala Lumpur
Explore our state-of-the-art facilities dedicated to diagnosing and treating various eye conditions and diseases.
- OCT angiography
- Anterior segment OCT
- IOL Master 700
- Retina angiography: FFA/ICGA
- Autofluoroscence Scan
- Humphrey visual field
- Corneal topography
- Ocular imaging: fundus photo
- Specular microscope
- E-Eye – Meibomian blepharitis (dry-eye disease)
- Blephex procedure
Available Eye Treatments
Our dedicated team of eye specialists and clinicians have years of clinical expertise and skills to ensure our patients receive the best eye care possible.
The Eye Specialist Clinic offers medical and surgical services for:
Our Surgical Procedures / Laser
We offer a wide range of specialised treatments to address various eye conditions, ensuring your visual health is in expert hands. Our array of surgical and laser procedures includes:
- Cataract surgery
- Excision of pterygium
- Incision and curettage
- Retinal surgery: Vitrectomy and Membrane Peeling
- Intravitreal injection
- Laser treatment: SubLiminal Yellow Macular Laser, Argon and Yag Laser
- Photodynamic therapy
- Corneal foreign body removal
- Corneal transplant
- Amniotic membrane transplant
- Permanent contact lens implant
- Squint surgery
- Eyelid surgery
Our Eye Treatment Services
The dedicated team of eye specialists is here to provide you with exceptional care and assessments for all your eye health needs.
At Gleneagles Hospital Kuala Lumpur, we offer a wide range of eye treatment services, including:
- Eyelid / Dry eyes assessment
- Corneal assessment
- Cataract assessment
- Retina assessment
- Diabetic eyes assessment
- Glaucoma assessment
- Adult / Paediatric eye refraction
If you would like to discuss concerns or find out more about any eye condition, please visit us on the Ground floor, MOB Specialist Clinic or call us at: 03-4141 3531/3532/3533