Launched in the year 2002, Gleneagles Hospital Kuala Lumpur Diabetes Care Centre empowers those affected by diabetes as well as their caregivers with diabetes self-management support.
Being affected and/or at risk of diabetes can be challenging and changing one's daily routine to include aspects such as healthy eating to exercising, monitoring blood glucose, taking medication and reducing the risk of complications can seem overwhelming.
However, we at Gleneagles Hospital Kuala Lumpur are ready to work with you to develop a plan that will help you take charge of your condition and stay healthy.
Diabetes Care Services
Our services include:
- Diabetes Self-management Education for:
- Type 1 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Gestational Diabetes
- Education on insulin injection therapy
- Insulin pump therapy
- Professional Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM provides better insight into blood glucose control; it records glucose levels automatically every 5 minutes, 24 hours a day, for 3-6 days)
For appointments and enquiries, kindly contact our Diabetes Care Educator at:
Location: 5th floor, Block A
- Monday – Friday:9 am – 5 pm
- Saturdays: 9 am – 1 pm
- Sunday & Public Holidays: Close