A value for money package specifically designed to provide comprehensive examinations on your health. Our Platinum Profile encompasses all the essential tests, with the addition of in-depth assessments using advanced medical equipment.
Disclaimer: Prices are subject to change without prior notice
Preparation for Health Screening
- On the day of your appointment, please proceed to the Health Screening Centre (HSC) located at Block A,Level 2 at a given time to take a queue number for registration.
- You will need to fast for at least 8-10 hours prior to your appointment. Only plain water is allowed.
- Should you be on any prescribed medications, please seek advice from the HSC coordinator before the appointment. Bring the medication along and inform the HSC coordinator before the screening.
- Should you have a pair of sports/running shoes & clothes, please bring them along if you are to do a stress test.
- Please bring along with you the results of any previous investigations done else where.
- Ladies who are going for mammogram are to avoid deodorant, powder, or ointment on your breasts & bring along old film or CD.
Benefits of Vaccination
Vaccination provides a full range of benefits which include:
- Increasing Immunity
- Cost saving on treating diseases that are preventable
- Preventing the spread of diseases to your loved ones and other individuals, especially those who are immune-compromised or susceptible to infections
- Minimize the severity of the illness
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Human papillomavirus (HPV)
- Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR)
- Japanese encephalitis
Preparation for Vaccine
- On the day of your appointment, please proceed to the Health Screening Centre (HSC) located at Block A,Level 2 at a given time to take queue number for registration.
- If you have any vaccination records, please bring them along.
- If you have any questions about the vaccine you're planning to take, you may ask the doctor during your consultation on the day of your appointment.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you are sick.
- Please inform us during your appointment if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant. We will then verify with the doctor on the vaccine's suitability base on your current condition.