Gleneagles Hospital Medini Johor is a medical oncology specialist centre in Johor. Supported by an experienced team of oncologists and oncology surgeons, Gleneagles Hospital Medini Johor has what it takes to provide the best medical treatment and a holistic approach in assisting and advising patients on the various aspects related to cancer care from treatment options to its side effects as well as pre- and post-treatment lifestyle changes.
At Gleneagles Hospital Medini Johor, we empathise with our patients and aim to deliver nothing short of the highest standards of medical services and care. It is our goal to ensure that every patient has a pleasant experience and strive to meet their individual needs throughout their treatment stay. Patients and their families are also given clear explanations in respect to the diagnosis of their medical problem and the available cancer treatment options to help them make the best educated decision.
Oncologists at Gleneagles Hospital Medini Johor
At Gleneagles Hospital Medini Johor, the team of experienced and skilled oncologists comprises of:
- Medical oncologist - Treats cancers using drugs, e.g., chemotherapy, targeted therapy, immunotherapy.
- Clinical oncologist - Treats cancer using drugs and radiation therapy.
- Surgical oncologist - Uses surgical procedure to remove tumours.
- Haematology oncologist - Treats blood cancers.
Rest assured that your care is in good hands as the team of oncologists are at the forefront of training, bringing together advanced care practices and outstanding outcomes for you.
Cancer Treatment Options Available at Gleneagles Hospital Medini Johor
Various cancer treatment options are available at Gleneagles Hospitals to manage different types of cancers. The team of top oncologists at Gleneagles Hospital Medini Johor will prescribe the best treatment to suit you.
Cancer treatment options might include:
- Chemotherapy: Chemotherapy treatment is used either orally or through intravenous drugs.
- Radiotherapy: Radiotherapy uses high doses of energy rays to kill cancer cells or shrink tumours.
- Surgical Removal: Surgical process to remove the tumour as a whole or in small masses. This can be done depending on the size and location of the tumour.
- Targeted Drug Therapy: Targeted drug therapy includes drugs that specifically target abnormal tumour growth.
Early Detection and Prevention in Cancer Management
Gleneagles Hospital Medini Johor, recognised as one of the best hospitals in Johor for cancer treatment, offers a comprehensive examination for patients. These can be carried out at the Health Screening Centre on the Ground Floor of the Medical Suite Building.
We also offer individualised consultations provided by a competent multi-disciplinary team of experienced doctors, nurses, dieticians, etc.
Each individual health programme focuses on identifying risk factors for men, women and senior citizens that may be potentially detrimental to their health.
As part of the Gleneagles Hospitals' medical team, the goal of Gleneagles Hospital Medini Johor is to live up to our image as the leading healthcare provider in Johor. Our centre constantly improves its facilities, standards, and technology, enabling us to better serve our patients. Gleneagles Hospitals take pride in bringing together a team of medical experts and state-of-the-art equipment ready to serve all who come through our doors.