Cardiac Technician (CVT)
- To perform all the non-invasive procedures which include ECG, Stress Test, Holter monitoring/analysis, Stress ECHO, Echocardiography, Pulmonary Function Testing and other related procedures.
- To support the cardiac and nurse technicians during invasive procedures done in the catheterization laboratory such as angiography, angioplasty, temporary or permanent pacemaker implantation procedures.
- Monitor and record all the hemodynamic data during procedures.
- Maintain compliance with cardiopulmonary standards established by regulatory bodies.
- Diploma in Cardio-respiratory Technology or equivalent
- 2-3 years relevant working experience in Cath Lab or related cardiac experience
- Able to perform ECG, stress ECG, Holter and Echocardiogram is added advantage
- Able to work extended hours or on call
Gleneagles Hospital Medini Johor
Select a hospital