Ear, nose and throat (ENT) specialists are involved with diagnosing and treating disorders related to the head and neck, covering ailments and problems of the ear, nose and throat as well as allergies and both plastic and facial reconstructive surgeries.
- Adenoid and tonsil removal
- Vocal chord dysfunction surgery
- Pharyngeal surgery (snoring treatment)
- Salivary gland surgery
- Audiology assessment (hearing level and pressure in middle ear)
- Simple ear fluid suction (along with grommet insertion)
- Ear drum grafting
- Middle ear ossicle recronstruction
- General nasal surgery
- Nasal septum correction
- Vidian neurectomy
- Functional endoscopy sinal surgery
Learn more about treatment options for sinusitis, an inflammation of the lining of the nasal sinuses.