- To carry out all imaging procedures and produce quality images of diagnostic value with minimal radiation to patients and staff.
- Perform general radiography and specialized imaging when trained which included Mammography, CT, MRI, Intervention and Angiogram.
- Assists the Radiologist and doctors in the imaging process.
- Participate in quality improvement projects of the department and hospital.
- Ensure proper maintenance of imaging equipment.
- Must possess a valid minimum with Diploma in Medical Imaging.
- Candidate with the experience of Mammography, Angiography, MRI and/or CT will be advantage.
- Candidate is required to perform on-call duties, and other ad-hoc responsibilities as assigned by manager.
- Able to work in fast-paced environment.
Gleneagles Hospital Penang
Select a hospital