Senior Biomedical Officer / Biomedical Engineer
· Minimum Diploma in Biomedical Engineering with 5 Years working experience or Degree in Medical Electronics / Biomedical Engineering with 3 years working experience.
· Preferably registered with BMET, MBOT
· Able to assess the safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of biomedical equipment.
· Supervising / Leadership skills required.
· Providing technical support for biomedical equipment by Installing and maintaining equipment to use in a medical setting.
· Computer literate, High level of integrity, honesty, and confidentiality.
· Able to do on-call duty and additional hours when required.