· Performs general preventive maintenance and corrective repair of buildings, industrial systems, equipment and grounds. Working under minimum supervision assists in monitoring building system operations and performance.
· Utilizes several trade skills such as carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting, roofing, heating and cooling added advantage.
· Complies with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency and Company directives related to building operations and work safety.
· Performs assigned day-to-day repairs, emergency and preventive maintenance. Completes maintenance and repair records as required.
· Minimum 3 years relevant working experience preferably in hospital environment
· Able to communicate in English and Bahasa Malaysia