Bahasa Malaysia, English, Hindi
Breast Care Centre, 1st Floor, Block B (New Block)
MBBS, Masters in Surgery, FRCS (Ire), AM (Mal), Fellowship in Breast Surgery (Australia)
Breast disease including Breast Cancers
Thyroid disease and Cancers
1) Surgeries for benign breast diseases
2) Breast conservation surgery / Lumpectomy
3) Hook wire localised excision of breast lesions
4) Simple masectomy
5) Modified radical masectomy
6) Axillary clearance
7) Sentinel node biopsy
9) Surgery for gynecomastia
10) Surgeries for the nipple-areolar complex
11) Breast Augmentation
12) Thyroid and Parathyroid disease management
13) Surgery for thyroid cancers and Goitres
14) Surgery for parathyroid tumours
15) Oncoplastic breast surgery
16) Skin sparing mastectomy with immediate reconstruction
17) Immediate and delayed implant reconstruction
18) Reconstruction using lattisimus dorsi flaps and TRAM flaps
19) Surgery post neoadjuvant therapy
20) Chemoport insertion
21) Common general surgical procedure
Dr. Harjit Kaur is a consultant Breast & Endocrine Surgeon currently practicing at Gleneagles Hospital Kuala Lumpur.
She got her Masters in Surgery from UKM and went on to obtain her full fellowship from the Royal College of Suregons in Ireland. She worked at Putrajaya Hospital and did a full breast fellowship at the Royal Perth Hospital Australian in 2005 and was subsequently gazetted as a Consultant Breast& Endocrine Surgeon by the Director General of Health, Malaysia. She was also appointed to the Academy of Medicine of Malaysia.
She is a member of the College of Surgeons Malaysia, The Asian Association of Endocrine Surgeons and the International Surgical Society. She has published and presented many papers in peer reviewed journals both local and international and has written numerous articles in local newspapers and magazines. She has also presented many papers at international conferences and have received awards for some. She is the past vice president of the Breast Chapter of the College of Surgeons of Malaysia.
Dr. Harjit's main interest is the management of breast diseases in particular breast cancer. She is trained in oncoplastic breast surgery and performs breast reconstruction both immediate and delayed. She also has a keen interest int he management of thyroid and parathyroid disease.
General line/ Appointment
Ambulance / Emergency
(Enquiries and Appointments)
KKLIU 0566/2021Copyright ©2021 Gleneagles. All Rights Reserved.